2014 CALENDAR SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN
1st February - 1st May 2013
See below for details:
If you’re interested in being featured, please provide the following:
- Photo(s) of yourself cosplaying. Photos should be no smaller than 1500px down the longest side. credit (name, website etc) for the model (you) and the photographer
- which month you would prefer to be featured on (also provide secondary choices if possible). Not everyone will get the month they want but we will try to suit everyone as best we can.
- Express permission (from you and your photographer) that we are able to use your photo for the purposes of the calendar
- submissions should be received by 1st May 2013
All calendar submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “WoCC 2014 Calendar Submission”
Here are some things to consider
- The more photos you submit, the better a chance you have of being selected.
- Submissions can be of multiple characters or several shots of the same character.
- Convention shots aren’t always the best, people in the background etc can distract from the point of focus (you)
- If you have a selection of photos to submit, send smaller versions
- Submissions can be made at any point between 1st Feb - 1st May 2012 and need not be made all at once.
- Photos without branding etc are preferred. Full credit is always clearly added.
- If in doubt, ask!
Although it was a somewhat bumpy ride, the cover star vote worked quite well last year so we’re doing it again…
Once all the submissions have been received and the twelve months have been chosen, they will be put up for vote via the WoCC Facebook page so that you can choose who will adorn the front cover of the calendar.
PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS ETC
If in doubt you can contact us via Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Due to copyright laws, we won’t print anything that has trademarked names etc on it.
Photos may be cropped and/or edited to suit the size of the calendar.
Photos may be used for promotional purposes related to the calendar or Women of Comicbook Cosplay
All photo submissions are seen as donations. We are unable to supply any free copies of the calendar. Chosen calendar girls will have a full colour, print size, high resolution, digital, pdf copy made available to them to do with as they please.
Please feel free to like, reblog, tweet and/or share this post.